Imran Nizamuddin, MD
|Hometown: Chicago, IL|
|Medical School: University of Missouri–Kansas City|
|Residency: McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University|
|Research/Academic Interests: Lymphomas and other hematologic malignancies, cellular therapy, medical education|
|Bio: I was born and raised in Chicago, IL, but have lived in multiple cities in the Midwest, including St. Louis and Kansas City. In my free time, I enjoy traveling, hiking, sports, reading, and listening to podcasts. I’m excited to (re)explore St. Louis and become a part of the program here.|
- Nizamuddin I, Galvez C, Pro B. Management of ALCL and other CD30+ PTCL with a focus on Brentuximab vedotin. Semin Hematol. 2021 Apr;58(2):85-94. doi: 10.1053/j.seminhematol.2021.02.006.
- De Viveiros PAH, Nizamuddin I, Kalapurakal G, Behdad A, Cristofanilli M, Mahalingam D. Precision oncology: Current scenario and future promises. Advances in Oncology. 2021 Apr;1(1):97-112. doi: 10.1016/j.yao.2021.02.009.
- Mahalingam D, Chelis L, Nizamuddin I, Lee SS, Kakolyris S, Halff G, Washburn K, Attwood K, Fahad I, Grigorieva J, Asmellash S, Meyer K, Oliveira C, Roder H, Roder J, Iyer R. Detection of hepatocellular carcinoma in a high-risk population by a mass spectrometry-based serum test. Cancers (Basel). 2021 Jun;13: 3109. doi: 10.3390/cancers13133109.
- Nizamuddin I, Cristofanilli M. Understanding metastasis in breast cancer to improve detection, monitoring and treatment. Crit Rev Oncol Hematol. 2021 Nov;167:103462. doi: 10.1016/j.critrevonc.2021.103462.
- Nizamuddin I, David K, Cohen JB, Kenkre V, Shouse G, Hess B, Ollila T, Stephens D, Mullick Chowdhury S, Ferdman R, O’Shea K, Liu J, Romancik J, Zurko J, Bhansali R, Harris EI, Sorrell M, Masel R, Fitzgerald L, Galvez C, Ma Shuo, Winter J, Pro B, Gordon LI, Danilov A, Shah NN, Barta SK, Epperla N, Torka P, Karmali R. Practice Patterns Pre-CART for Aggressive B-Cell Lymphomas: Patient Selection and Real World Salvage and Bridging Practices. American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting and Exposition. Atlanta, GA. Dec 11-14, 2021.
- Nizamuddin I, Oh TS, Numan Y, Kelsten M, Burkart M, Frankfurt O, Vigil Gonzales C, Abaza Y, Altman JK, Dinner S. Outcomes and Predictors of Relapse with Use of Hypomethylating Agents in Combination with Venetoclax Prior to Allogeneic Transplant in Acute Myeloid Leukemia. American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting and Exposition. Atlanta, GA. Dec 11-14, 2021.
- Nizamuddin I, Doukas P, De Viveiros PAH, Mi X, Katam N, Behdad A, Wehbe F, Mahalingam D. Microsatellite-stable tumors with high tumor mutational burden in association with tumor response to immune checkpoint inhibitor therapy across solid tumors and correlation with specific oncogenic alterations. American Society of Clinical Oncology Annual Meeting. Chicago, IL. June 3-7, 2022.